I’ve been reflecting a lot lately on what helps me deal with my stress on the day-to-day. It’s not always easy, but there are some simple things that you can do every day that will make a huge difference. So I wanted to share what I’ve found with you:
7 Simple Strategies to Alleviate Stress & Overwhelm
- Exercise for at least 20 minutes every day.
- Ask a friend to go with you, for support and accountability.
- Drink more water. (Studies show that stress leads to dehydration, and dehydration leads to stress. Break the cycle with some H2O.)
- Eat healthy, small meals with some protein every 2-3 hours.
- Find moments for rest and “down time” in every day.
- Try new kinds of movement and exercise to keep it fresh.
- Make time for fun, spontaneity and adventure!